Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Table Rock in the Clouds

Saturday, January 23, 2010 was a cold, cloudy,and just plain raw. The kind of day most people would be content staying in the house with a cup of hot chocolate.



I, on the other hand, decided to go hiking. I chose to go back to Table Rock as it is one of my favorite places. (I seem to have a lot of those)






Anyway, at the bottom I could look up and see that the clouds had descended below the top of the mountain. As I ascended the nearly 2,000' of elevation gain, I entered into the low cloud cover. The higher I climbed, the more dense the cover.
I met some people coming back down complaining that they couldn't see anything from the top, but I thought is was still pretty, as the clouds give the mountain a mystical look.



No comments:

Post a Comment